Re: How do I install?

Hi rich

Live images are just that live they don't install.

Try here, select 8.5.0 or current folder, the select your architecture i.e. amd64, i386, then iso-(cd or dvd) scrolldown the page to see the iso files or bt-(cd or dvd).
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-cd/

Ozi

:)