Re: How do I install?

Oh.  Thank you.

I was trying to figure out how to initiate install once live had booted.

--rich

On Sep 13, 2016, at 02:06, Michael . <keltoiboy@gmail.com> wrote:

To initiate the install process you need to put the cd into the PC, let the PC boot to CD (you may need to make the CD drive the 1st boot option). Once the CD boots you'll get a screen with carious options and you will see 1 will be install and another will be graphical install. Select what one you want and then follow the prompts.