Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 08:08:36 +0200
Subject: Re: binary-images hdd does not work
From: jannik.laval@gmail.com
To: debian-live@lists.debian.org

Could someone answer to my problem ?
Should I reinstall something ?

Thank you
Jannik

Hi everybody,

I just tried building an hdd image, as explained on the manual : http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/live-manual/stable/manual/html/live-manual.en.html#232

The script works, and at the end, I have no .img file.
The end of the script gives:
===
0+0 enregistrements lus
0+0 enregistrements écrits
0 octet (0 B) copié, 0,000541969 s, 0,0 kB/s
!!! The following error/warning messages can be ignored !!!
P: Mounting /dev/loop1 with offset 0
Warning: The resulting partition is not properly aligned for best performance.
dd: impossible d'ouvrir « chroot/usr/lib/syslinux/mbr.bin »: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
P: Saving caches...
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
===

I am using Debian 8.4 and live-build 4.0.3-1.

Thank you for the help

--
~~Jannik Laval~~
Enseignant-chercheur