live-build to specific revision of wheezy

Hi All,

I've been testing builds for days now and I cannot figure out the parameter or option to specify a specific revision of Debian to use as the base build.

I need to build from Debian Wheezy Update 6 (7.6) - Is there a way to do this?

I have also tried doing '--bootstrap copy' but it results in the chroot directory missing.

I'm open to alternative suggestions as well to create the build, but it has to be 7.6 or a copy of my current running install.

Thanks,

Melanie