migrate to live-wrapper

Hi all.
We use live-build to make out distro Huayra. I consider this tool is
mature and work fine for our requeriments (include our "hand made" UEFI
support).

I see the inminent change from live-build to live-wrapper.
and search for documentacion/help/recommends to start migrate our build
system to this new.

...also i'm confused because i want to known how to this tool can
replace the actual live-buid if still not in the debian archive?

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=live-wrapper
Sorry, your search gave no results

Can anybody confirm the current status of live-wrapper? is usable? it's
posible to move to live-wrappaer without start over?
=|

thanks!

--
Fernando Toledo