Re: An abrupt End to Debian Live

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 5:47 PM, Daniel Baumann
<daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.com> wrote:
> [ I don't know why this post is not showing up on planet.debian.org:
> https://danieltmp.wordpress.com/2015/11/09/an-abrupt-end-to-debian-live/
> I am sending it here by mail now. ]
>

> An abrupt End to Debian Live
> ----------------------------
>
>   Debian Live is dead, hijacked by the debian-cd and the
>   debian-installer Teams[5]

It is sad to see the end of such a great project, the project you
envisioned and fostered from the very beginning until the end.

I am helpless because I am witnessing an injustice and no matter what
I say I can't seem to change anything. I think that your decision is
understandable. I would have probably done the same thing. But I will
not shut up, I'll speak up and let everybody know that what you say is
true. Your project has been sadly hijacked in a very sad way by people
who think they have the right to do so. Shame on them.

>From a personal point of view, I am glad to have met you and be able
to contribute to your project. I hope we meet in the future in some
other project.

The rest is silence...

--
chals