From: Jimmy Johnson [mailto:jimmyjhn@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 9:42 AM
To: debian-live@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Testers Wanted (Re: Upcoming stable point release (8.3))

On 12/17/2015 03:49 PM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 11:39:36PM +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
>> The next point release for "jessie" (8.3) is scheduled for Saturday,
>> January 23rd. Processing of new uploads into jessie-proposed-updates
>> will be frozen during the preceding weekend.
>
> If you're around on the 24th/25th January and would be willing to
> perform testing of Debian Live images for the 8.3 release, please
>
> The main installer images are built first, it may be the 25th before
> the CD builder machine is available for live images. Builds, testing
> and release of live images will be coordinated in the #debian-live
> channel on irc.debian.org at the time.
>
> Thanks,
> Iain.

I'm in.
--
Debian Jessie - KDE 4.14.2  - EXT4 - AMD64 at sda10 Registered Linux User #380263

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Computer Services, Inc. and/or its divisions, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer systems that may occur from content of any sort contained in, transmitted with, or added to this e-mail. If you are not a named recipient or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.