Re: Testers Wanted (Re: Upcoming stable point release (8.3))

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 11:39:36PM +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> The next point release for "jessie" (8.3) is scheduled for Saturday,
> January 23rd. Processing of new uploads into jessie-proposed-updates
> will be frozen during the preceding weekend.

If you're around on the 24th/25th January and would be willing to perform
testing of Debian Live images for the 8.3 release, please reply to this mail
so we can get an idea of how many testers would be available.

The main installer images are built first, it may be the 25th before the CD
builder machine is available for live images. Builds, testing and release of
live images will be coordinated in the #debian-live channel on
irc.debian.org at the time.

Thanks,
Iain.