Re: Debian Live Update

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 07:18:37AM -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On 15/12/15 07:07 AM, Alexandre Abbes wrote:
> > It is possible that some extra complexity  could be removed to lighten
> > the system. The squeeze version was easy to use and starting with this
> > could be a solution.
> Not an idea that I would back. I think the current live-build in
> unstable is a very significant improvement over the squeeze version. If
> you like live-build and want to see it survive, continue using it, and
> help improve the current version.

I would also not be backing this. Any future development should carry on
from where live-build currently is. The live-build configuration layouts
changed with every stable release, but this shouldn't be happening. We
should start with things the way they are and attempt to maintain them this
way for as long as possible while fixing up the bugs.

Thanks,
Iain.