Re: An abrupt End to Debian Live

The most valuable asset of any project is its people. In a healthy project, participants treat each other with consideration. I am saddened by these events.

Daniel, thank you for your efforts on live-build, which has enabled me to create images to suit my needs. I hope that you are not discouraged by the way that you have been treated by some.

There is no reason why live-wrapper cannot coexist with live-build. Let users choose which best meets their needs.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director