Feedback regarding "Allow selecting boot eth dev by MAC address"

Hi Riccardo,

thanks for pushing your commit to allow selecting the network device by
mac address in live-boot, a really nice feature indeed.

Just so you know.. when adding new boot parameters to the existing code,
we try to follow a consistent particular scheme (or define one if there
has not been any for the particular topic). That's why i've moved your
commit to tmp-netdev branch in the git repository, and merge that for
the next version - i'll have to think about how to handle these things
and make it more generic (by also introducing alternative mechanisms to
select the "right" network device, not just the mac).

I'll hope to get next week to it and upload a new version of live-boot
with the patch of yours.

Regards and thanks again,
Daniel

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net