Re: standard live image for jessie build failed

I managed to build hybrid iso, but it simply is not running in live mode .. kernel panic occurs.

However, the live installer works well and i can install it to my hdd.

Please provide some insight if my lb build commnds are failing...or is my basic Debian configuration wrong.

--sent from mobile--
हर्षद जोशी