Re: Regarding live installer

Hi Harshad,

I do use `d-i netcfg/enable boolean false` to avoid downloading packages. However, there is something that the documentation doesn't explain well (if at all): make sure you use pass the option `--debian-installer-preseedfile FILE` to `lb config`. There, FILE is the name of a file in `config/includes.binary/install`.

For example, do the following:

    lb config --debian-installer-preseedfile preseed.cfg

If your preseed file is at `config/includes.binary/install/preseed.cfg`.

The config I use is on Github: https://github.com/pablobm/w2c3-livecd. These two files are relevant:

https://github.com/pablobm/w2c3-livecd/blob/master/auto/config
https://github.com/pablobm/w2c3-livecd/blob/master/config/includes.binary/install/preseed.cfg

I hope that helps,