Re: Regarding live installer

On 09/08/15 08:34 AM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
On 09/08/15 08:17 AM, Harshad Joshi wrote:
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/example-preseed.txt

Ah, the example itself includes the doc. OK, it says:

### Network configuration
# Disable network configuration entirely. This is useful for cdrom
# installations on non-networked devices where the network questions,
# warning and long timeouts are a nuisance.
#d-i netcfg/enable boolean false

I assume you mean *uncomment*. And yes, if you uncomment that line, apparently it won't attempt to configure the network and therefore also won't attempt to update the apt repositories, etc. That's how I read it, at least.

Ben