Re:

> Can you send me link to this configuration?

Sure!

/etc/live/build.conf

paste on http://paste.debian.net/219479/

But be adviced, this config is not running. I was only be able to
build squezze images under squezze sistem, whezzy under whezzy and so
on....

The only I was able to build was with this command:

lb config noauto --bootappend-live "boot=live config
locales=es_ES.UTF-8 keyboard-layouts=es" --apt-indices false
--apt-recommends false --apt-source-archives false --architectures
amd64 --bootstrap debootstrap --debian-installer live
--debian-installer-gui true --archive-areas "main contrib non-free"
--source false --memtest none --verbose --win32-loader false --zsync
false -d wheezy

>>> www.chalsattack.com

--
"El cielo es para los dragones