[no subject]

Hello :D

I was configuring and building a live image.
I just begin to understand the process and how to work with "lb".
The process wasn't finished properly. I need some help because I don't
undesrtand what is happening.

Here goes some info about my system:

$ uname -a
Linux debian 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt11-1 (2015-05-24)
x86_64 GNU/Linux
david@debian:~$ lb --version
4.0.3-1

/etc/live/build.conf
http://pastebin.com/77SURgVH

So, what I want to create is a live image of squezze with a few
packages from backports, contrib and non-free in a minimal gnome
desktop.

The builds, stops in the chroot stage, and says that packages from
non-free, backports, etc.. can't be found.

On the other hand,

I was looking at the options on
http://live.debian.net/manual/4.x/html/live-manual.en.html and man lb
config. I see that there are some hdd related options, so is possible
to preare a tar with a filesystem on it, untar it over a partiton and
run qemu/kvm with R/W to the filesystem?

I refer to:
--binary-images iso|iso-hybrid|netboot|tar|hdd]
--binary-filesystem fat16|fat32|ext2|ext3|ext4]
--chroot-filesystem ext2|ext3|ext4|squashfs|jffs2|none]
--system live|normal]

I saw in the manual that there are some ready to use skeletons in the GIT repo.
I never used git (svn a few times) can please explain me a bit more in
deep that option?

--config GIT_URL::GIT_ID

is about the command in the manual:

mkdir live-images && cd live-images
$ lb config --config git://live-systems.org/git/live-images.git
$ cd images/rescue

Thanks for your time.

:)

--