Re: I find the "live" password in Debian 8 useless & annoying

Typeing password: live take you maximum 2 seconds. Writing this email to debian mailing list only to say that something is annoying took you more.

And yes man I agree with you. But I think it doesn't really matter at all. What is the real difference? There is much more more linux related important problems to solve. So maybe shut up and focus on something else to not to waste precious life time if you want to help anyway. Unless it's really important for you. For me not. Even I am trying to build my own Debian based Distro so for test purposes yes it's anoyying but try to also look at this that there are some Windoze users still in this Universe and they suppose to get use to Linux security and root, typing password etc. So they can you know get use to, practice typing fast their password a bit.

And also I think that pure complain (some people call it opinion call it as you like for me it also doesn't really matter :D ) will not solve anything. So simply don't complain or propose solution.

Greeting

P.S.
Sorry if this was too rude but well.. Enjoy life:D