Re: live-image jessie?

I think the issue is that I'm trying to build that is hosted by jessie. You did it on sid. Just noticed there seems to be a few bugs related to the ISOLINUX case sensitivity in directory names when trying to build on jessie with hdd format.. hmmmm

Has anyone had success building on wheezy installs?
Thanks
Eric