Debian Live: Aufs mounting options

Hello, anyone!

I'm trying to make list of squashfs files with different software
(for example: libreoffice, gimp, wireshark, etc), that I can easily plug
on and off, when I'll need it. And I want to mount it as a aufs layer
like as it realised in puppy linux.

But I tryed to add aufs branch by different ways witout success. As I
can understand, I should know aufs branch name to modify it, but I
can't get this name. Mounting of aufs is executed by initrd scripts? As
I'm right? But I can't found mount options inside it.

Does anybody knows anything about it?

I don't like the variant with packages installing, because it
takes more time, disk space to store it and memory in case of using
ramdrive instead of persistent mode.

With best regards, Evgeniy.