Re: Live Systems Project: Feedback

Greetings,

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 10:50 AM, chals <chals@chalsattack.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 5:43 PM, chals <chals@chalsattack.com> wrote:

> I have built 3 wheezy images on the online builder (simply typing my
> email address and submitting a build request) and I fear that the
> recent changes in the wheezy archive (updating to 7.7) broke either
> the autologin or the correct creation of the user account or both.

Silly me!!! While detecting the problem I inadvertently found the solution

The bootappend live line is not correctedly calling live-config. It goes:

.... boot=live components....

But it should be (for wheezy):

.... boot=live config....

Editing this works just fine ;)

Chals is correct. At the current configuration of the cgi builder, for wheezy images the issue can be corrected by utilizing the Advanced binary options,  and set the --bootappend-live:  to include,        boot=live config

Thanks.

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com