Re: Live Systems Project: Feedback

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 6:34 PM, Richard Nelson <unixabg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> "...default username "user" and the default password "live..." reference
> http://live.debian.net/manual/stable/html/live-manual.en.html#508

After this post on the mailing list:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2015/01/msg00016.html

I have built 3 wheezy images on the online builder (simply typing my
email address and submitting a build request) and I fear that the
recent changes in the wheezy archive (updating to 7.7) broke either
the autologin or the correct creation of the user account or both. The
most recent image I built is at:

http://cgi.build.live-systems.org/build/20150116.141528.346753877/

After booting the image I get a "localhost login" prompt and I cannot
proceed any further :(

Here's a screenshot (using qemu, but I also tested it with real
hardware with same results):

http://s24.postimg.org/uz6zc2b1x/wheezy_localhost_autologin.png

So I think there is some kind of bug here. I'll submit a jessie build
right now to see if the same thing happens with the jessie archive,
which I doubt.

See you :)

--
chals