Re: want a live image that boots to console

On 07/29/2014 03:32 AM, Don Raikes wrote:
> Is there a good way to make changes like this?  Should I just put the
> modified files into the config/includes.binary sub-folder?

generally, you'd use a hook for that.

however, since this is such a generic 'requirement', i think this should
be covered by live-config (through a new boot parameter called
'nox11autostart' or something liket that that would do the appropriate
tricks).

i'll look into it, in the meanwhile, if you post your hook, we can tell
you what's wrong with it (and i can use it as inspiration :).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net