Re: Status of live-build web-frontend

On 7/4/2014 3:24 PM, carolus wrote:
On 7/4/2014 2:12 PM, Richard Nelson wrote:
Perhaps someone could
download and test since I have limited bandwidth access most of the time.

Mine is pretty bad too, but I started a wget job for your build and will
give it a try.

I did not realize that the switch to aptitude was not defaulted, and am
trying my own package list after toggling that choice. If it works for
wheezy, I'll try jessie.

1) Your iso: OK in virtualbox.
2) wheezy with xfce and 3 or 4 dozen extra packages:  OK.
3) jessie with xfce and 3 or 4 dozen extra packages:
       systemd
       systemd-sysv

Your workaround for the cgi-builder involves two steps:
1) include console-tools- in cgipackages.list.chroot
2) toggle --apt to aptitude from the default setting of apt

I overlooked 2) when I tried this before, but it is now working for me with wheezy.