Re: Status of live-build web-frontend

i have tried and faild, revised log and see that fail with dpkg error due sysvinit related interdependences, not console tools

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 3:54 PM, carolus <worwor@bellsouth.net> wrote:
On 7/4/2014 2:12 PM, Richard Nelson wrote:
 Perhaps someone could
download and test since I have limited bandwidth access most of the time.

Mine is pretty bad too, but I started a wget job for your build and will give it a try.

I did not realize that the switch to aptitude was not defaulted, and am trying my own package list after toggling that choice. If it works for wheezy, I'll try jessie.