Re: lb build stop after setting up the dctrl-tools package

Yo Atar!

I guess that you are trying to build image with stable version of live-build probably 3.xx'something and probably from wheezys repository. Because you have never precise.

I am also tryng to build my image and I've succed only twice to have working image but still with not everything i want so i keep on trying. And for me personally version from git repository 4.xx'something have probably less bugs. And even if there is a mistake in configuration I can see what is that. I also recommend you to use Verbose and Debug options while building your image, because you can get more info when something goes wrong.

So try again with latest git version and post result:
    git clone git://live-systems.org/git/live-build.git
    cd live-build
    sudo checkinstall --nodoc --install=no
    sudo dpkg live-build*.deb

Greeting from Poland,