Re: Re: live-build: LB_APT_INDICES="false" does not remove indices

Hi jnqnfe,

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 3:03 PM, jnqnfe <jnqnfe@gmail.com> wrote:
I believe the problem lies within the chroot_archives script, and is
caused by the check on lines 539-547.

OK, I finally get into the same conclusion.

I have also compared 3.0.5 lb code and they are almost the same.  However, 3.0.5 works for me as I actually have a hook script that remove all apt indices.

In 4.0.3, I found a "lb installer" call which adds chroot_archives install and remove which adds the indices again before binary_chroot.

If you have some patches, can you post it to the list and discuss?  Thanks.

Regards,
Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
  - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
  - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
  - Voyage MuBox (http://mubox.voyage.hk)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)