Re: support-snapshots.debian.org-in-live-build

On 11/12/2014 12:38 AM, Richard Nelson wrote:
> I have applied a slightly modified version in git debian-next branch of
> live-build (just some grammatics and harmonized snapshot.debian.org
> <http://snapshot.debian.org>), see:

i've moved that to tmp-snapshot; the reason is (like said in the last
iterations) that this should not be added as a new 'feature' with all
new options and everything, rather than to just a way to populate the
initial mirrors.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net