Re: support-snapshots.debian.org-in-live-build

Greetings,

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 6:04 AM, Rui Miguel P. Bernardo <rui.bernardo.pt@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 1:21 AM, Richard Nelson <unixabg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 8:12 PM, Richard Nelson <unixabg@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 5:33 AM, Igor Cher <igorflint@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is there any progress on adding snapshot repository support
>>> (https://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2012/06/msg00140.html) ?
>>>

>> I as well think the idea has merit. Would you be willing to test && adjust
>> patch to work with the latest debian-next branch in git? If it works as it
>> should against debian-next branch then I believe it would be of value to
>> include in the debian-next branch.
>>

> Sorry I intended to include the last patch you had offered in that thread to
> assist future readers to see your last submission on the idea, so here is
> what I think appears to be the last patch submitted
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2012/06/msg00237.html
>
> Thanks.
>
>> Thanks.

Hi,

sorry for this late reply. Appended to this email is an updated patch
for live-build 4.0.3-1.

I have applied a slightly modified version in git debian-next branch of live-build (just some grammatics and harmonized snapshot.debian.org), see:

http://live.debian.net/gitweb/?p=live-build.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/debian-next

http://live.debian.net/gitweb/?p=live-build.git;a=commitdiff;h=570a17053c7f52313e02196cf6dce10c6bb0c5cb

Would you be so kind to checkout debian-next branch and confirm all working as should?

Thanks.

Thank you.