Re: Closing on the Jessie Cycle and Starting the Jessie+1 Cycle

Il giorno dom 7 set 2014 alle 11:49, chals <chals@chalsattack.com> ha scritto:
Federico: ping You didn't reply to the mailing list. Have you decided what to do? I mean, will you contribute to the Italian translation of live-manual so that Italian can be added to the list of complete languages? This is the current status of the Italian translation: There are 149 untranslated strings and 124 fuzzy strings:

Hi Chals
Yes, I'll be happy to contribute but not before beginning of October.
Do you have any deadline for the next release?

I'll follow this page:
http://live.debian.net/manual/unstable/html/live-manual/about-manual.en.html#60