Just a thank you

I wanted to thank the Debian-Live community for the assistance in building my first installable live-cd. I have learned a lot and am now building ISOs with the customized Debian-based distro I have wanted to build for a long time.

Now that I am starting to understand the ins and outs, I am looking forward to paying it back and helping the cause.

I plan on updating my github to reflect my changes in case anyone is interested today\tonight. https://github.com/mrzed/
I will have two new repos:
lily-live-mate_64
lily-live-xfce4_64

These will be getting updated as I progress, but will work as-is once posted.

I found looking at others work to see how it was working assisted in deciphering many of my questions.

Special thanks to Anthony McInerney for sharing his git with me and getting me started.

Thank you again,

Zed (Devin)