Re: xorriso : FAILURE when building iso-hybrid

On 20 July 2014 23:35, Dionisio E Alonso (Baco) <dalonso@grulic.org.ar> wrote:
> On 19 July 2014 02:24, Daniel Baumann
> <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
>> On 07/19/2014 01:38 AM, Dionisio E Alonso (Baco) wrote:
>>> Any idea on what am I missing to configure or install on my system in
>>> order to overcome this error?
>>
>> currently you have to use live-build from git (debian-next branch) to
>> build sid images.
>
> It didn't work either. I had the same error message in return. The Git
> repository I am using is this[0]

SOLVED.

I've tried updating the debian-next branch, again, and had to
uninstall from system the Debian version of live-build, because some
scripts were loaded from Debian installation, by the Git version,
instead of it owns scripts. Then I re-built the Sid image and it
worked fine this time.

Thanks for all the help.
--
Dionisio