Re: xorriso : FAILURE when building iso-hybrid

Same experience here (in fact this thread started almost exactly when I ran into the first failed build due to this). Tried using the current git debian-next branch as suggested. Many of the core  *.bin and *.c32 files seemed to be missing from the binary isolinux / syslinux folders. I tried copying them from the corresponding usr/  folders into the config itself  as  but still did not end up with a bootable image upon rebuilding.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 2:35 AM, Dionisio E Alonso (Baco) <dalonso@grulic.org.ar> wrote:
On 19 July 2014 02:24, Daniel Baumann
<daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
> On 07/19/2014 01:38 AM, Dionisio E Alonso (Baco) wrote:
>> Any idea on what am I missing to configure or install on my system in
>> order to overcome this error?
>
> currently you have to use live-build from git (debian-next branch) to
> build sid images.

It didn't work either. I had the same error message in return. The Git
repository I am using is this[0]

[0] git://live-systems.org/git/live-build.git

--
Dionisio