Status of live-build web-frontend

I haven't gotten the cgi-builder to work for weeks, using default settings with either gnome or xfce desktops.

From today: (gnome desktop, otherwise all defaults):
 http://cgi.build.live-systems.org/build/20140703.155753.891356555/log
 plymouth : Conflicts: console-tools but 1:0.2.3dbs-70 is to be installed

I keep seeing questions about the cgi builder in the mailing list, but as far as I can tell it has been effectively nonfunctional for weeks. It would be helpful to post a message about this on the web site. I think there was such a message a while back, occasioned by a switch in servers.