Re: multistrap & aws

On 06/25/2014 11:09 PM, bofh80 wrote:
> There were patches from ubuntu at one point for aws.

they were incomplete, i reviewed them, but never got any reply.

> There were patches for multistrap a few years ago. (i can dig up the
> link, but i'm sure you remember)

there's not really any benefit in using multistrap the way multistrap
currently works, we discussed that extensively at debconf 10 and
concluded that multistrap due to its authors design will never be usable
for live-*.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net