Remastering Debian: adding non-Debian repository public key/signatures

In addition to adding the other repositories to the /etc/apt/sources.list file, what else is needed to give remastered Debian access to non-Debian repositories?  I'm trying to add the Crunchbang Linux repositories, but the error messages say that I'm missing the required signatures and public key.

How exactly do I address these requirements?  Where do I get the signatures and public key?  How do I get apt-get to recognize them?

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701@jasonhsu.com>