Re: Debian Live: Feedback

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 11:36 AM, Mário Pinto <mjp.pinto@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I wanted to use a crunchbang waldorf liveUSB with persistence so, as it is
> based on the debian live system, I used the great debian live documentation
> and followed part 10.3 of the manual [1] that addresses the persistence
> topic.

Hi,

Thank you very much for contacting the live list :)

> So I'm hoping you correct the manual so others can use the persistence based
> on your great documentation project.

The name of the file live-persistence.conf was changed during the
development process long ago. Specifically in live-manual, it was in
2012:

http://live-systems.org/gitweb/?p=live-manual.git;a=commitdiff;h=d5a09e03b9f8acf72f0ff83ad196b4fbd56423a1;hp=31973c5a7cd7d3afb5bbdcd09276df815f14a433

The funniest thing or should I say, the irony, is that the old name
live-persistence.conf was only used for a very short period of time
(if my memory serves me well).

Have a nice day :)

--
chals