Re: Debian Live: Feedback

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 11:36 AM, Mário Pinto <mjp.pinto@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
> I wanted to use a crunchbang waldorf liveUSB with persistence so, as it is
> based on the debian live system, I used the great debian live documentation
> and followed part 10.3 of the manual [1] that addresses the persistence
> topic.

Thank you very much for contacting the live list :)

> So I'm hoping you correct the manual so others can use the persistence based
> on your great documentation project.

The name of the file live-persistence.conf was changed during the
development process long ago. Specifically in live-manual, it was in

The funniest thing or should I say, the irony, is that the old name
live-persistence.conf was only used for a very short period of time
(if my memory serves me well).

Have a nice day :)