Re: thanks a lot, however build failed.

On Sunday 18 May 2014 21:34:02 Richard Nelson wrote:
> The field param was designed to be utilized as suggested, but due to
> potential legal issues it has been set to read only so that only main is
> included. The potential for legal issues have been discussed before and
> there appear to be some potential legal issues with including anything but
> main.
>
> I hope the explains why the field is read only.

Understood. If you add the 'disabled' attribute to the input html element, it
would be colored gray indicating you can't change it. That would make it
visually more clear.

> Please know that  but I am the sole person who maintains the cgi service
> and my philosophy of the service with Debian-Live is to attempt to make the
> world better and your life easier one build at a time.

Even though I don't use it (I make them myself), I do appreciate the service
you're providing through the cgi service :-)

Cheers

--
GPG: 0x138E41915C7EFED6