Re: several patches from Grml

On 03/08/2014 03:45 PM, Evgeni Golov wrote:
> I have prepared a first bunch (6) patches which I think would be useful
> to have in live-boot [1].

yay :)

> With our total of 21 patches, of which 3 are
> for replacing defaults, and 6 are posted above, that's 12 patches to go

jftr and to repeat on the list: if you think a default is wrong (and
thus change it in your copy of live-* in your derivative), you should
instead ask for changing the default. there are only a few 'iron'
defaults that we do not want to change, all others are always up for
debate (and we should document them properly).

now, to the actual patches. i've briefly skimmed over them, some of them
need some changes before they can be applied, i'll send a mail with
commends somewhen tomorrow.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net