Re: multiboot usb stick

Hi

Quoting Baurzhan Muftakhidinov (2014-03-07 16:02:55)
> If you do not neet persistence, why don't you use fromiso boot option?
>
> You just need to install Grub2 on your USB thumb, and then you
> will be able to boot different iso images directly, no unpacking.

I tried using grub2 and iso booting but the only ways I found to achieve that
is to either:

 - loop mount the iso and then directly boot linux (but this again requires
   knowledge of the boot parameters)
 - load the iso into a memdisk (but this requires a big enough RAM)

cheers, josch