Re: trying to make a wifi-capable live-cd

On 14/02/14 08:48 PM, ninja@cock.li wrote:
> 1) If there is no Debian Testing (Jessie) installer, than how are people
> installing Jessie?

Install Wheezy with the Wheezy installer and upgrade to Jessie.

> 2) If I were to build a sid or daily livecd with an installer, would it
> install Testing/Jessie?

If it were ready, which it isn't, it would. Until the installer team
makes public releases, the testing/unstable/daily installers are
principally only of interest to the installer developers. They are not
for users.

Ben