Re: new debian-live, /live/cow and /lib/live/mount/overlay

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 5:07 AM, emil.widmann@gmail.com <emil.widmann@gmail.com> wrote:
I am also looking for the cow folder. Although studying the manual for some time I could not find anything about configuration changes from squeeze to wheezy. Also google didn't provide
Maybe somebody with a more technical understanding can shed some light on this issue or provide a link on additional information about the missing /live/cow folder.

Thank you!