Re: live-manual, Japanese translation

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 7:57 PM, Daniel Baumann
<daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
> On 09/15/2013 05:01 PM, chals wrote:
>> 3. Wait until the fix reaches "testing"
>
> no need for that, as soon as the fixed sisu version is in the debian
> archive (regardless if it's sid or experimental), we can upgrade to that
> on live.d.n.
>
> so.. i suggest we do that.

Thank you Daniel, it is an excellent idea.

Ralph uploaded sisu v.4.2.5-2 to unstable with full support for
Japanese, Korean and simplified Chinese. Japanese has been thoroughly
tested for several days and is now known to work fine with
live-manual, even the pdf files, which were the ones that initially
failed to build properly, thanks to Ralph's excellent work.

Note that according to the author, this new version of sisu will pull
in a bunch of new packages which are needed to process these new
languages in the right way.

Have a nice day :)

--
chals