Fwd: Dracut cannot find headers for kernel

Well, the only external repository I use is:

config/archives/chrome.list.chroot:deb http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb/ stable main

(config/archives/chrome.key.chroot has the key)

config/package-lists/desktop.list.chroot:

task-gnome-desktop
task-spanish
task-spanish-desktop
gnome
gnome-colors

config/package-lists/varios.list.chroot

wine
ruby
fglrx-driver
firmware-realtek
qbittorrent
fonts-freefont-ttf
vlc
wine
winetricks
python-pymetar
smplayer
p7zip
browser-plugin-vlc
exfat-fuse
exfat-utils
rar
unrar
google-chrome-stable
virtualbox-guest-dkms
virtualbox-guest-x11

NOTE: Found it!

< diederik> When I have fglrx-driver in the list I get dracut, but not when it's not in the list.
2013-09-25 15:58:19 < diederik> However, when I have "fglrx-modules-dkms fglrx-driver" in the list, dracut does not get installed.
God bless IRC log :)
Giving it a try

2013/11/15 Diederik de Haas <didi.debian@cknow.org>
On Thursday 14 November 2013 19:24:57 Marcos Núñez wrote:
> When running my system image in a VM, i get a
>
> "dracut: FATAL: No or empty root= argument"

I'm pretty sure I've run into sth like that before as well, unfortunately I
didn't document the solution.
I would suggest doing a "lb clean --purge" to make sure you start from a clean
slate. It could very well be that that was my issue.
You can also take a look at my custom wheezy (kde) configuration here:
https://github.com/diederikdehaas/wheezy-kde-live

--
GPG: 0x138E41915C7EFED6