Re: Dracut cannot find headers for kernel

On Thursday 14 November 2013 19:24:57 Marcos Núñez wrote:
> When running my system image in a VM, i get a
>
> "dracut: FATAL: No or empty root= argument"

I'm pretty sure I've run into sth like that before as well, unfortunately I
didn't document the solution.
I would suggest doing a "lb clean --purge" to make sure you start from a clean
slate. It could very well be that that was my issue.
You can also take a look at my custom wheezy (kde) configuration here:
https://github.com/diederikdehaas/wheezy-kde-live

--
GPG: 0x138E41915C7EFED6