Re: Building debian sid amd64 from sid, build just stops no error

Greetings,

In general it is best to use the latest and file bugs for things which are broken.

Thanks.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Ozi Traveller <ozitraveller@gmail.com> wrote:

Daniel

Would you mind suggesting which is the best  version to build with the latest alpha or 1 of the others?

Regards
Ozi

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 11/11/2013 11:27 PM, Ozi Traveller wrote:
> I trying to create a 64bit sid image [...] using version 3.0.5-1 of live-build.

this version of live-build does only support building squeeze and wheezy
based images. if you want to build sid images, you'll have to use
live-build 4.x.

also see http://live.debian.net/project/status/

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net