Wrong kernel arguments on installed system

I installed from "debian-live-7.2-i386-gnome-desktop+nonfree.iso"
image, the result is that the installed system does not boot. I see
this arguments in the grub entry:
"linux	/boot/vmlinuz-3.2.0-4-686-pae
root=UUID=0bf3c7b1-6145-44fa-a54d-243e28ee38a9 ro
initrd=/install/initrd.gz quiet"
I think at least, the latest "initrd" parameter is not correct for an
installed system, not sure if the system does not boot by that.
If I install Debian from normal (not live) images, it boots and run very well.