Re: replace the filesystem image's file

On 09/30/2013 02:03 PM, Richard Nelson wrote:
> Although I am not directly answering your question, I believe a better
> option would be for you to consider using live-build and create a build
> config that allows you rebuild from bottom the up whenever you want.

I agree with Richard. And it's not just "a better option", but is the
only thing we actually support. Tearing apart the image and rebuilding
it from the torn apart bits is "remastering", from the bad old days
before live-build when that was the only reasonable way to make
customizations. We don't support this at all.

Please read http://live.debian.net/manual/stable to get started learning
how to use live-build to do custom live image builds properly and in a
supported way.

Regards,
Ben