Re: #89 tutorial backup failure

Outlaw,

Sorry, for Clonezilla support please talk to the makers of clonezilla,
that message notwithstanding. Clonezilla is not Debian-live itself, but
is only Debian-live-based and is not supported by us.

Regards,
Ben
p.s. Since you replied to me privately and not the mailing list, I have
not included your reply in this message. Just FYI, when asking for
support, you should follow up to the mailing list, not personally to the
person who responds so the other helpers can keep track of the
conversation. I have CC'd the list address in this reply.