Re: #89 tutorial backup failure

On 25/08/13 10:51 PM, The Outlaw wrote:
> This email address came up when I tried to make an automatic Windows
> backup backup that "failed." I was using the #89 Tutorial.  It listed a
> "/live.log" file that I cannot find.  Can you help determine why this
> backup failed.  I've made this backup on my laptop and it works as
> advertised.

Please provide us with:

- what, exactly, you're trying to accomplish
- the version of live-build you're using
- the URL to the tutorial you're following ("the #89 tutorial" means
nothing to me)
- the backup failure output (exact error message text)
- what you mean by "it works as advertised" -- you said the backup
failed ...

It would be a good time to review the section in live-manual on "Bugs",
as you've failed to provide even the barest details on which we could
formulate a useful response.

Thanks,
Ben