live-boot wheezy causes hardware failure.

Hi there!!

Just wanted to note everyone that two PCs I've tested live-boot Debian wheezy on them
have stopped to boot after some usages in wheezy.

Those two PCs weren't able even to enter into the BIOS's settings program and one of those two PCs
has stopped even to send any signals to the monitor.

So be careful when you decide to run live-boot Debian wheezy on your PC.

Note: Wheezy (not in its live-boot variant) wasn't tested by me and I don't know its effects.

Regards!

atar.